Paying bills via Vendor Pay
From the Bills to Pay tab, you will pay each bill individually.
Pay Bills using Vendor Pay
- Next to the bill, select Review & pay
- Select the American Express card
- Ensure the date to send payment is accurate
- Add a memo if applicable (70 character limit)
- By default, the memo will contain Invoice # and account #, if available on vendor's record
- Edit the payment info email if desired
- Select Pay
Once the payment is scheduled, this payment confirmation screen will be displayed:
Things to know
- Any users with the relevant permissions can make payments using the American Express card. User nominations are not required.
- Bulk pay is not available for bill payments to multiple vendors in Vendor Pay. Bulk pay is available if paying multiple invoices to the same vendor.
- Vendor will have to enter the Virtual Account Number into the merchant point-of-sale system before the payment will be in a paid status.
- Bill.com’s Pay By Card, which allows payment with any US credit or debit card for a 2.9% fee, is not available on Vendor Pay.