Android Mobile App: Setting a new PIN after a password change
When you sign in to the Bill.com mobile app for the first time, you will set a special sign in PIN after entering your Bill.com password.
For security reasons, your PIN will be disabled if you change your password and you'll need to take a few steps to get back into the Bill.com mobile app.
After changing your password
- Uninstall the Bill.com mobile app from your phone or tablet
- Reinstall the app from the Google Play Store on your Android device
- Sign in to the app with your new Bill.com password
- Set a new 4-digit PIN
Things to know
- If you have an existing Bill.com account, you can use the same email address and password to sign in to the mobile app.
- If you do not have an existing account, you must first create an account through the desktop website, then you can use the same email address and password to sign in to the mobile app.