Search for a business in the Bill.com Network
Connect to another Bill.com account within our network to pay and get paid via ePayments, faster than paper checks!
Note: If you have a subscription free basic account, you won't be able to search the network. You'll want to provide your payment network ID (PNI) to your customer or vendor, and they can connect to you with that. See the article at the bottom of this page for more info.
Search for a business
- Log in to Bill.com
- Select the network icon
- Select Access additional network features here
- Enter the search criteria you want to use. You can search for companies using:
- Business name (Ex: Acme Baking)
- Business name + ZIP code (This can refine the search results and is helpful if the business name is common. Ex: Acme Baking 94132)
- Payment Network ID (You'll need to obtain this information from your customer/vendor directly)
- Select the name of your customer/vendor from the list to visit their network profile page
- Select Connect
- Select how you plan to do business
- If they are a new vendor/customer for you, select the new option - we'll automatically add them to your Vendor or Customer list
- If you already have them in your Vendor/Customer list, select them from the drop-down menu(s)
- Select Send When they accept your invitation, you'll be connected through the Bill.com Network.
If the vendor already uses an account to get paid via Bill.com, they won't need to accept your invite. The connection will happen automatically and you'll be able to start paying them electronically right away. If a vendor doesn't have an account yet, you can still send them an invitation to connect!
Things to know
- Search the Network when adding a new vendor in the Pay a Vendor feature or when creating a new bill
- Search Stop Words: Stop words are common words or phrases automatically eliminated from searches to help improve search results
- Our stop words are: LLC, INC, &, and, of, Corp, and Co
- Search results will display Managed by, so you can trust that you're connecting with the companies you want to connect with
- If you're unable to find your customer/vendor using the search, they may have their profile visibility set to private. Contact your customer/vendor and provide them your Payment Network ID to connect.
- You can find your Payment Network ID under My Network Profile under Access additional network features on the network icon.