How Expensify works with Bill.com
Expense reports and receipts in Expensify can be exported to Bill.com and associated with reimbursements to employees, depending on which accounting software is used.
Subscription free basic accounts will need to upgrade to connect with this app.
Using Sage Intacct, QuickBooks Online or Xero
- Expense reports will export to the accounting software as bills
- Bills will sync to Bill.com
- Syncing Bill.com with Expensify will enable corresponding receipts to associate to the bills in Bill.com
Using other or no accounting software
- Submitted expense reports and corresponding receipts will sync to the Bill.com Inbox as a multi-page document
- Process documents from Expensify as part of the standard bill payment steps
Learn more about how the Expensify integration works by reviewing the article on the Expensify site: Expensify Integration Note: A token is not needed when initiating the connection from the App Center in Bill.com.